In our house we don’t eat quiche, we eat egg pie. This wonderful concoction looks and tastes much like a quiche, go figure. It is a quick simple recipe that will fill your family up and makes a wonderful breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a snack if you make minis.
- Pie crust
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Cheese
- 3 TBS Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray your pie plate with cooking spray (put a little oil in a spritz bottle and voila! you have cooking spray you can mist).
- Place your pie crust into your pie plate.
- Beat your eggs with the other ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of cheese for topping.
- Pour your egg mixture into the pie crust and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a knife goes into the center and comes out clean (make an allowance for gooey melted cheese on top. You don’t want to see uncooked egg on the knife.)
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.