We are always so busy taking care of everyone else and everything else we often forget to take care of ourselves. But what happens when we do get down? Let’s just not go there because we know it all falls apart.
There are some things you can do to help keep you on your feet:
- Take 15 minutes for yourself everyday.
- Drink plenty of water (8 – 8 oz glasses per day minimum)
- Eat as healthy as possible.
- Don’t skip breakfast.
- Exercise on a regular basis (at least 30 minutes every other day).
- Get regular check ups so that you can stay on top of the silent killers such as high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
- Remember to laugh.
- Learn to say no.
- Get a full night’s sleep as often as possible.