Yep I am reviving my cooking tips this week. About time don’t ya think?
Anyway, I have been posting about snacks for kids for the summer time over the last few days. So I think to round out that line of conversation I am going to talk about making homemade chips. All kids love something crunchy to munch on. We have been experimenting with various types of homemade chips lately and so far they are all winners here.
- Veggie of choice or tortilla cut into pie shape
- Homemade cooking spray (spray bottle filled oil of your choice)
- Sea or Kosher salt, seasoning of choice
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a cookie sheet with oil
- Thinly slice veggie. If you are using kale or spinach remove the stem.
- Place on cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Spritz with oil and add seasoning of choice.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.