Homemade Laundry Soap
1/3 bar Fels Naptha or other type of soap, as listed above
½ cup washing soda
½ cup borax powder
~You will also need a small bucket, about 2 gallon size~
1. Grate the soap and put it in a sauce pan.
2. Add 6 cups water and heat it until the soap melts.
3. Add the washing soda and the borax and stir until it is dissolved.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Pour 4 cups hot water into the bucket.
6. Now add your soap mixture and stir.
7. Now add 1 gallon plus 6 cups of water and stir.
8. Let the soap sit for about 24 hours and it will gel