Well, things are going well, it isn’t a typical Monday by any means. Smooth and relaxed, no hassled running around and things like that. That might be because I get to set my hours for school (mine and the kids) and for work. Taking a relaxed approached and knowing that tomorrow is yet another day to pick up where I left off helps quite a bit as well.
I have gotten a good start on my list of things to accomplish this year both for real life and my virtual world existence. Automating most of the processes and just going with the flow. What is the worse thing that can happen, something doesn’t go as planned? I will have to find a different way to do whatever it is.
One of the impromptu adds to my current weekly list is making a list of what bills have to be paid out of our upcoming tax refund. Then we get to play around with numbers and see what fun we can have. I will say that this year we can have more fun than we have had in the past and are still planning to start a savings account. Something we haven’t been able to do in ages.
List of have to pays:
- Paypal account
- Tax advance credit line
- Back utilities bill from moving out of the house
- Get Birth certficates and marriage certificates so we can get driver’s licenses in SC
- Get car insurance taken care of
- Outstanding check to the grocery store
- Tune up, oil change and brakes on car
- Pay one month rent on the hotel rooms
- Catch up and pay in advance on storage
- Pay off the car loan
There list accomplished. Well I have to get some things done around the house, will finish all of this up later.
Light and love!
Sounds like a lot but it really isn’t.